Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Are Tattoos Sexy?

Are Tattoos Sexy?



This is something that I ponder about quiet frequently. I for one think the tattoos that I have are very tastefully done. I also feel that the tattoo that I have on my lower back is very sexy. But my husband doesn't really care for them. He doesn't hate the ones I have or think I'm trashy by all means, he just doesn't care for them. Now me on the other hand, I find it very attracting when a man is covered in tattoos. I honestly do not know what it is but I find them very sexy and attractive on men. Heck, even some women with tattoos looks sexy, IE Angelina Jolie.

So this got me to thinking, what do people think about this. Are they sexy or not? Well come to find out a survey was done and it revealed that at least a third of Americans with one or more tattoo(s) say they make them feel more sexy. To break that down even further 34% of Americans think having a tattoo is sexy. Surprisingly, enough 42% of females feel having tattoos makes them feel sexier and only 25% of men feel this way.

One the flip side of things people that do not have tattoos were asked the same question and their answers were quit different. 42% of Americans who are tattoo-less think tattooed people are less attractive and 36% non-tattooed people think tattoos make someone less sexy.

So according to this survey that was conducted in July of 2003, more people think tattoos are less sexy than people who think they are sexy. Which leaves me wanting to hear from the tattoo community and the non tattooed people out there. Do you think tattoos are sexy?

No comments:

Post a Comment